Welcome to our Patient Portal page!
We are beginning the process of using an electronic medical record in our practice as required by federal law. As part of that process, we have established a "Patient Portal" in which patients can enter certain information that will help us, including your medical history. Prior to your next office visit, we ask that you please access our patient portal by clicking on this link to complete our office forms relating to your medical history. If we have not previously provided you with your Username and Password, please contact our office through our "Contact Us" page on this website or by calling the office at 518-690-0177.
When in our Patient Portal, you will not be able to edit the information under the tabs labeled Contact Information, Insurance, or Problem List. We would appreciate it if you do your best to complete the information under the other 6 tabs.
Eventually, we expect that you will be able to use our Patient Portal to obtain your medical records and test results. However, we are not at that point yet. We hope that our electronic medical record will allow for patients to obtain such information by sometime in 2013.
As always, you can contact our office to answer any questions or concerns.
To Provide Us Information Through Our Patient Portal, Please Click The Link Below:
There is no need to worry if chewing gum gets stuck in your child’s hair. Simply follow these steps from dermatologists:
- Find a jar of creamy style peanut butter or vegetable oil, such as olive oil.
- Cover the gum completely with peanut butter or oil using your fingers or an old toothbrush. With peanut butter, the oils in the product make the chewing gum base stiffer and less sticky.
- Wait a few minutes to allow the product to work.
- Remove the gum from the hair. Vegetable oil is especially useful when removing gum from eyebrows or eyelashes.
- Wash your child’s hair as normal so your child does not smell like lunch.
If you have questions or concerns about caring for your hair, you should make an appointment to see a dermatologist.